Precision Leak Repair in San Jose
When you think of plumbing leaks, you may picture the drip, drip, drip of a damaged bathroom faucet. While leaky faucets are a common source of household leaks, many leaks occur out of sight, which can make them more difficult to identify.
Whether you can see and hear the leak in your home or you need professional help to discover the source of the problem, trust Miracle Plumbing, Inc. We provide precise leak detection, complete leak repair and lasting leak prevention for homeowners in the San Jose area.
Common Signs of a Household Leak
It’s important to treat plumbing leaks as quickly as possible to minimize the damage they cause. But how do you know that you’re dealing with a leak? You may notice:
- Inexplicably high water bills, especially if the cost increase appears suddenly
- Localized, persistent musty or moist odors
- Mold and/or mildew growth, especially in unusual areas
- Sounds of running water when none of your taps are turned on
- Stains or paint damage on walls and ceilings
- Standing water or water damage on floors, especially near fixtures like the toilet
- Water meter movement when no water is running
Our plumbing team can determine the exact location of your leak, even if it’s hidden away behind a wall. Once we locate the problem, we can provide leak repair and prevention to make your plumbing system less vulnerable in the future.
Reasons to Call Our Plumbers
If you suspect that your home’s plumbing system has sprung a leak, don’t wait to call the Miracle Plumbing team. Over time, leaks can waste massive amounts of water, decrease your water pressure and cause permanent water damage.
Our team can provide rapid and efficient leak repair to give you peace of mind about the condition of your pipes and fixtures.
Call our San Jose office today at 408-963-6893.