If you are looking for a trusted plumber in San Jose, CA, look no more because you have found one in Miracle Plumbing Inc.! With over twenty years of experience in residential plumbing, this family-owned and operated company is more than happy and ready to assist you with your toughest plumbing need. We even offer 24/7 emergency plumbing assistance because we understand that you never know when a pipe could burst and cause a flood. We are different from other companies in that we do not charge by the hour, but by the job, always offering set rates. From remodeling to gas lines to sewer services to even well water treatment, Miracle Plumbing Inc. has any plumbing repair or installation service you could need. Every plumber on our staff in San Jose, CA is licensed and fully certified, making them experts in their field. Call us at (408) 599-7108 to schedule an appointment today.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs When a pipe bursts and floods a room or a toilet cannot get unclogged, you can call us. We’re available 24/7 for help.
- Backflow Testing & Repair Not sure if you have a backflow issue? We can perform tests, and if you do, we can do repairs.
- Water & Sewer Line Repairs Water and sewer lines are the fundamental parts of a plumbing system. We can keep them in good shape with our repairs.
- Sewer Line Cleaning & Replacement Sewer lines can get clogged just like any other pipeline. If you need sewer cleaning or replacement, call us today.
- Plumbing Contractor If you need a plumbing service who can do it all, call us. We have over two decades of experience.
- Gas Line Repair Gas lines are a natural form of energy that are an alternative to electricity to power your appliances and home. We can repair your gas lines today.
- Gas Line Installation & Repair Got an appliance that only runs on gas and you now need a gas line installed? Call us today and our certified plumbers can install it for you.
- Gas Leak Detection Gas leaks are illness-inducing and deadly is not repaired. We are trained and have equipment to find the leak and repair it safely and quickly.
- Gas Line Pressure Testing Flames too big or low when you turn on your stove? We can pressure test your gas line and fix any issues in your pipes.
- Residential Plumbing Company We are family-owned and operated serving fellow families that have any plumbing problems.
Do You Need Emergency Plumbing Repair?
The majority of your plumbing system is made up of pipes, so when they leak from being frozen, broken, rusted, or old, disaster can strike. While made of metal, so many things can pierce its protective shell and cause anything from tiny pinpoint holes to huge gashes that allows water to escape. Tree roots will push right through a pipe, breaking open the metal. If temperatures drop below freezing, pipes will frost over, with the metal expanding as the water freezes inside, causing them to burst. While a nuisance, pipe leaks are common. If yours is so serious that it calls for immediate plumbing attention, we do offer emergency plumbing repair services for piping issues like floods. If you need piping repair in San Jose, CA, call for a plumber at Miracle Plumbing Inc. by dialing (408) 599-7108. We have trained professionals and specialty equipment like leak detectors and video camera inspectors to find exactly where leaks are.
- Burst Water Pipe Leaks are often from burst water pipes. Professionals are needed to properly repair and permanently stop leaks from recurring.
- Main Water Line Repairs The main water line is a home’s bloodline, flowing everywhere and keeping things running and alive. When pipes burst, it disrupts the cycle.
- Busted, Rusted & Broken Pipe Repair / Replacement Metal pipes can corrode over time, get busted from tree roots growing through them, or simply break from age.
- Pressure Tank Repair & Install If your water pressure is too low, something inside the pressure tank could be broken. We can repair it or install a new one.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection With plumbing video cameras, we can get far inside pipes and find clogs and cracks to specifically identify and repair problems.
- Whole House repiping If you continually have to repair individual pipes, whole house repiping is beneficial in that you get brand new pipes.
- Hose bib replacement Hose bibs are the nozzles on outside hoses. Homeowners can find replacement tricky, so we are happy to help.
- Water pressure booster If your water pressure is too low, giving it a little boost can help speed up those showers.
- Main Line Plumbing Repair Main lines can last up to 100 years, but do eventually fail. If you need repairs of this crucial piping, call us today!
- Slab Leak Repair Slab leaks can cause you to lose valuables in flooding if not taken care of. This difficult repair job requires professionals. Call us for dependable service.
- Slab Leak Detection Using electromagnetic devices, we can directly pinpoint where the leak in your foundation is to cause minimal damage.
- What is a Slab Leak? A slab leak is when a pipe has burst in your foundation, slowly leaking through the floors or walls. It can lead to wood rot, mold, and cracking.
- Leak Repair Pipes and valves can break from numerous things, and water escapes. Get that leak taken care of for good when you call our technicians.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing Hear running water even when the faucets are off but don’t know where it’s coming from? Our leak detection devices can find and repair it for you.
- Underground / Yard Line Water Leak Repair When underground pipes burst, it causes overflow, flooding, and seepage in your yard- not a pretty sight. Our plumbers can promptly fix that for you.
Professional Plumber Services
Since we are a family-owned and operated company, we are from the San Jose, CA area and are proud to serve our community. Since we charge by the job and not by the hour, you will know what price you will pay before we get there. We strive to continue to be this neighborhood’s best plumbing team, and we do so by providing excellent customer care. No hidden charges and emergency services are just a few of the services we offer to the Santa Clara county to show our appreciation for over 25 years of business. If you need a plumber in San Jose, CA or the surrounding areas, trust in Miracle Plumbing Inc. to get the job done right. Call us today at (408) 599-7108.
We Provide Plumbing Services to the Following Areas:
- San Jose, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Saratoga, CA
- Campbell, CA
- Cupertino, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Mountain View, CA
- Morgan Hill, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
- Stanford, CA
Kitchen and Bathroom
Repairs and Installations
The kitchen and bathroom are the two most-used rooms in your home, so it is understandable that appliances will wear down faster from overuse. If you are looking for a plumber that can not only repair plumbing, but also install appliances like a shower and tub, look no further than Miracle Plumbing Inc.. Our staff are licensed and certified, with over 20 years of experience. Don’t put your trust in a scam contractor who claims they can install your new expensive bathroom remodel and have it fall apart a little while later. When you entrust a plumber at Miracle Plumbing Inc., we guarantee that our installation will last for years and years. Whether you need your faucet repaired to a toilet or tub installed, call for a plumber from Miracle Plumbing Inc. in San Jose, CA at (408) 599-7108 today.
- Toilet Repair and Installation Probably the most requested plumbing service, toilet repairs are no problem for us to fix. Give us a call today if you are having toilet troubles.
- Fixture Installs & Repair Broke a shower rack or need that new handheld shower head installed? We can help.
- Bathtub & Shower Installation Bathtub and shower installations are big and serious projects. Trust the pros. We have 20 years of experience of bathroom installation projects.
- Garbage Disposal Repair / Install Accidentally got a fork stuck in the garbage disposal and now it’s broken? We can repair or install a new one for you.
- Faucet Repair / Install Getting squirted in the face with water is no fun when you are trying to wash your hands. Call us for repair of that leaky faucet today.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
While hair is the most common culprit of clogged drains in showers and tubs, what causes clogged sink drains and eventually, clogged pipes? Here are some other items that cause clogged drains and pipes:
Most often seen in kitchen sinks, grease buildup accumulates in pipes when washing dishes, as the dirt is flushed down with the water. Or, if you are cooking something with hot grease and you drain it in the sink, the grease cools and forms to the pipes, slowly building up until water and food can no longer pass.
While biodegradable foods are fine to go down your garbage disposal, it has a harder time grinding up food like beans, rice, pasta, and eggshells due to the thick and starchy casings. Throw items like these in the trash instead of down the sink to prevent clogs.
Sometimes there isn’t a trashcan in the bathroom, so you may be tempted to throw that feminine product or diaper down the toilet. Don’t, unless you want to see a clogged toilet and possible flooded bathroom. Baby wipes should not be flushed down the toilet unless the instructions say they are dissolvable. Invest in an odor-eliminating baby trashcan like the old days to throw diapers and baby wipes away.
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning Don’t stand in water when it’s supposed to go down the drain because it is clogged. Call us today so we can clean out your drain of blockage.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning Hair, shampoo, and soap scum can build up in your drain, blocking water passage. Our plumbers can clear it for you.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Whether it is waste or items that aren’t supposed to be flushed down the toilet, we have special tools to unclog your precious throne.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning Food buildup can get stuck in your sink. Don’t look silly with a plunger in your sink. Call us so we can clean your drains for good.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning If clogs have gone past your drains, they end up in your pipes. We use equipment like cameras, hydro jets and snakes to fish out the blockage.
- Hydro Jetting Water pressure blasts even the most stubborn of clogs out of your pipes and clears them out permanently with this cleaning method.
Types of Plumbing Pumps
Pumps are used a lot in the plumbing system, from helping with water pressure to expelling waste. When one breaks, it can cause a ripple effect of malfunctions of other equipment in your plumbing. Miracle Plumbing Inc. offers installation, repairs, and replacements of various pumps listed below. If you need plumbing pump service in San Jose, CA, call us today at (408) 599-7108.
- Grinder Pump Repair & Install This pump pulverizes large waste into sediment so it can pass through pipes. If this breaks, clogs can happen quickly.
- Booster Pump Installation & Repair Increases water pressure so it doesn’t take you 10 minutes trying to rinse the shampoo from your head and eyes.
- Lift Station Pump Repair Helps water from the city’s water line get to residences and vice versa. Common in houses in the country where water has to travel farther to the city.
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement The sump pump controls water levels in your house and helps to prevent flooding.
- Sump Pump Backup Repair & Installation If the original fails, the backup activates to continue to prevent flooding. If that still occurs, we offer emergency plumbing services.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Repair & Installation Similar to a lift station pump, the sewage ejector pump pushes waste to the city sewage system.
- Well Pump Repair & Install No more having to manually pump your well like you’re in olden times. A well pump gets the water from underground for you.
- Septic Tank Repairs There are tons of pumps in your septic tank that help dispel waste away from the house. We can repair your septic tank should it need it.
- Recirculation Pumps, Lines & Systems An add-on to your plumbing system that helps loop water in the water heater, constantly keeping it warm and saving water usage.
Water Heater Repair and Installation
Everyone wants to take long, hot showers or baths. Or to have enough hot water to be able to run the dishwasher and the washing machine at the same time. If you get a water heater, you can do all the above mentioned, because water heaters provide more hot water than your water line gives you. Coming in tank or tankless models, a water heater is easily installed in your home and requires little maintenance over its 10-year lifespan. Depending on if you have a gas or electric line, a water heater hooks right up to that heating system. There are many add-ons that you can get with a water heater to get even hotter water quicker, like a booster or heat pump. If you need a water heater installation or repair, a plumber from Miracle Plumbing Inc. can help. Call us today at (408) 599-7108 for service.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Energy efficient and compact, tankless water heaters are great for environmentally-conscious homeowners or people with limited space.
- Water Heater Replacement / Installation Water heaters have a warranty of about a decade, so if yours is approaching its 10th birthday, it may be time for a replacement.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement / Installation Gas heaters work like standard electric heaters but are connected to your gas line.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement / Installation The most common and popular water heater choice, electric water heaters are a classic for a reason- affordability, reliability, and results.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing Not sure if your water heater needs to be fully replaced or just needs some repairs? Call us and we can inspect and test your water heater.
- High Recovery Water Heaters Quick recovery water heaters store more hot water in the tank, allowing for more hot water usage and quicker.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pump water heaters are a form of water heaters that have an extra heating mechanism, having more hot water faster.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Water heater boosters regulate the temperature inside the water heater so the water is always warm and doesn’t take time to warm up, being instantly ready.
Types of Water Treatment Systems
Whether you are worried about what is in the water you are drinking, or just want better-tasting water, a water treatment system can help. Removing minerals and impurities like chemicals, dirt, viruses, and bacteria, water treatment systems help to prevent illnesses while still allowing you to get your daily amount of water intake. When these contaminants are removed, the water looks clearer, smells better, and tastes better. A water treatment system called a water softener can even make your skin smoother and hair shinier. Water treatment is especially important if you have your own well on your property as the water is completely untreated from the ground and can contain many illness-inducing bacteria. Not every plumber offers well water or city water treatment services, but here at Miracle Plumbing Inc., we do. If you need a plumber in San Jose, CA for water treatment services, call us today at (408) 599-7108.
- Water Filtration Systems Water filters help to remove contaminants from water. This leads the water to smell and taste better.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems If you want cleaner water in all taps and not only in the kitchen, a whole house water treatment system is for you.
- Water Softeners Water softeners remove unneeded minerals from water that cause soap scum, dry out skin, and make fabrics lose color and be itchy.
- Ozone Water Purification Systems This type of water filter removes a lot of natural chemicals and other irritants like chlorine from drinking water.
- Carbon Filtration System Carbon filters remove man-made chemicals like pesticides that nobody wants to be drinking.
- Water Acid Neutralizer System Acidic water happens when too much metal or other contaminants like soil gets in the water. The neutralizer removes them and is commonly used for wells.
- Well Water Treatment System Having a well saves tons of money on water bills but there is no city treatment on it so you must purify it yourself.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment If you want to know how, why, and if your city is properly treating your water, there are tons of resources available.
- Water Purification System Water purification is similar to filtration, but there are different models that can remove different impurities that filters cannot.
Need A Reliable Plumber?
Don’t wait for a miracle to get your plumbing repaired. Call (408) 599-7108 for a plumber from Miracle Plumbing Inc. in San Jose, CA to help you with any of your plumbing, sewage, or gas installation and repair problems. All of the plumbers at Miracle Plumbing Inc. go through rigorous screening and testing and are all licensed and bonded. These experts can handle any problem you have, even a 3 a.m. flooded basement. When your plumbing fails, it can be unsettling and annoying. Our dependable plumbers can have it up and running again in no time without any mess.