Most people only think of pipes when picturing their plumbing system. But pumps play an important role, too, like making your water flow or pushing it from the residential line to the city line. Many pumps are found in your septic system, but some pumps are in the used in the water line to help with water pressure and flow. If you need plumbing pump installation, repairs, or replacements in San Jose, CA, call Miracle Plumbing Inc. at (408) 599-7108 today.
Different Types of Plumbing Pumps
A plumbing pump is used in both the sewer and water lines in commercial and residential plumbing systems. Depending on which system a plumbing pump is used is determines what it will do. The kinds of pumps are submersible, non-submersible, and transfer. Submersible pumps are the pump pump and sewage ejection pump because they go inside tanks of water to operate. Transfer pumps are the lift station and sewage ejector pump as they move products from one area to another. Non-submersible pumps are attached to the plumbing system, but not inside it. The booster and well pump are non-submersible pumps that help to increase water pressure and water flow.
Plumbing Pump Types in Sewer Lines
Grinder pump: This pump grinds up waste and sewage and makes it smaller and easier to pass through your sewage line.
Sewage ejector pump: The sewage ejector pump pushes waste uphill to the city’s sewer line.
Lift station pump: The lift station pump receives water from the city’s water line and pushes it uphill to your personal water line.
Plumbing Pump Types in Water Lines
Recirculation pump: This plumbing pump saves hot water by having more available by constantly replenishing and reheating unused water in the water heater’s storage tank.
Well pump: A well pump automatically pumps the water for you so you don’t have to do it manually to get the water up from below the ground.
Sump pump and sump pump backup: The sump pump helps prevent flooding in your home, and the backup activates if the original fails.
Booster pump: The booster pump increases water pressure and gives your water pipes a little extra “boost” to work harder to produce pressurized water.
Get Expert Plumping Pump Installation Services
With so many plumbing pump options, it can be overwhelming making sure you are choosing the right one for repairs or installation. The plumbers at Miracle Plumbing Inc. are happy to help you as we have over two decades of experience and plumbing knowledge. For any plumbing pump questions or repairs in San Jose, CA, call us today at (408) 599-7108.
- Grinder Pump Repair & Install Experiencing clogs in your sewer line? It could be because your grinder pump is not grinding up the waste properly. Call us for repairs today.
- Booster Pump Installation & Repair Booster pumps help increase water pressure. Our plumbers can install a new booster pump or repair or replace broken ones.
- Lift Station Pump Repair If you live downhill or away from the city, having a lift station pump is crucial. Because it works so hard, it can get worn down and need repairs.
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement Avoid a flooded basmement and get your sump pump repaired or replaced at the first sign of damage.
- Sump Pump Backup Repair & Installation The backup sump pump activates when your sump pump fails. Make sure your backup isn’t useless by getting it repaired as soon as possible.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Repair & Installation Similar to a lift station pump, a sewage ejector pushes waste uphill to the main city line. Call us to repair yours today.
- Well Pump Repair & Install Well pumps help you by doing the work for you, so when it breaks, it can be really frustrating. Our plumbers can repair your well pump right away.
- Septic Tank Repairs Septic tank damage can be realy messy if not taken care of. Our plumbers can repair your septic tank and stop that overflow in your yard.
- Recirculation Pumps, Lines & Systems Recirculating pumps help keep hot water available and helps to save water.