Clogged Toilet Repair in San Jose
Clogged toilets are not only inconvenient but can also lead to quite a mess if not handled properly. Whether you’ve tried a store-bought drain cleaner to no avail, notice your clog in the middle of the night, or you are actively experiencing an overflowing toilet, reach out to our licensed San Jose toilet repair experts at Miracle Plumbing Inc..
We pair years of hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technology, including video camera inspections, in order to accurately spot and remove the clog without harming your drains. Our San Jose toilet repair team answers the phone 24/7—providing the emergency solutions you need, without the hassle. Plus, with upfront pricing and free estimates, you will never be in the dark about your service.
Call our San Jose toilet replacement and repair techs today at (408) 882-1505 to schedule an appointment
Warning signs of a clogged toilet include:
- You can see the blockage: Let’s start with the most obvious. If an object(s) was accidentally dropped in a toilet, like a child’s toy, and is now preventing smooth water flow, you know a clog is imminent.
- Gurgling noises: Hearing a bubbling or gurgling noise can be a sign that a clog is creating negative air pressure somewhere in your drain.
- Water rising in the toilet bowl: One of the first indicators of a clog is the rising water line in your toilet bowl. If water is not able to flow freely into the bowl from the cistern and back out again, a clog is causing your water level to get progressively higher.
- Backed-up water in your shower or bathtub: When a major clog occurs in your toilet, it can impact other fixtures, this is especially true if a blockage has moved passed your drain and into your sewer line. Luckily, in addition to our toilet repair in San Jose, we use video camera inspections and hydro jetting to remove clogs from your sewer main.
How to Know When It's Time to Replace Your Toilet
Every good toilet has a lifespan, and when that lifespan comes to an end you'll have to make the decision to replace it.
Here are some simple signs to help you spot when the time has come, and replacement service is needed.
- Toilet regularly clogs
- Toilet doesn't flush properly
- Tank or bowl aren't filling properly in-between flushes
- The toilet is leaking around the base
- There are cracks in the toilet
- The toilet runs regularly
- The toilet suffers from rust on several of its parts
At Miracle Plumbing Inc. we are your toilet service company, specializing in replacements and repairs. If you decide you need a new toilet, our San Jose toilet replacement pros can take away the old model and put in a new one in its place. Our team offers a full toilet replacement service and can even help you find the perfect fixture for your budget and home needs. A toilet installation is a great way to upgrade the look of your bathroom without breaking the bank.
10 Things Not to Flush Down the Toilet
Signs Your Toilet Has a Clog
One of the easiest ways to avoid clogged toilets is by being careful about what you flush and having a reliable San Jose plumbing professional inspect your toilets annually.
10 things to avoid flushing include:
- Tampons and pads
- Wet wipes and baby wipes—even if they advertise that they are flushable
- Food and cooking grease
- Q-Tips or cotton balls
- Paper towels
- Cat litter and animal waste
Even if you avoid flushing any of the above materials down your toilet, clogs can happen. If left unattended, small clogs can become major blockages—leading to potential overflows or even burst pipes. To avoid these frustrating side effects, our San Jose toilet repair team is sharing some signs to look out for to spot a clog early.
Our plumbers are standing by to restore your toilet’s function. Call our San Jose toilet replacement and repair pros at (408) 882-1505 or fill out our online contact form today.
- San Jose
- Los Gatos
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- Santa Clara
- Monte Sereno
- Los Altos
- Los Altos Hils
- Morgan Hill
- San Martin
- Menlo Park
- Redwood City
- Emerald Hills
- San Carlos
- San Mateo
- & Surrounding Areas