Tired of Running Out of Hot Water Mid-Shower? Get a Limitless Supply of Hot Water With a Tankless Water Heater
One of the best upgrades that you can make to your home is to swap from a standard storage tank hot water heater to a tankless unit. The upgrade will give you access to a limitless supply of hot water while also helping reduce your energy consumption.
Miracle Plumbing Inc. specializes in tankless water heater services, including repairs, maintenance, and installations. We’ve been serving homeowners in the San Jose and South Bay area since 1992 and have continually refined our services to ensure the satisfaction and comfort of each client we serve. Whether you're ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater or you'd like more information on your options before you make a decision, our expert staff is here to help!
Professional Tankless Water Heater Installation in San Jose
Whether you just aren't getting enough hot water from your current water heater or you just want a more energy-efficient appliance, a tankless water heater could be a good investment for your San Jose home.
By installing a tankless water heater, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits, including:
- SAVE SPACE - Unlike traditional water heaters that often take an entire closet of space, tankless units are much smaller in size, making them easier and more versatile to install in your home.
- SAVE ENERGY - Tankless heaters only use energy as needed, instead of continuously using energy all day to keep a tank of water heated. This helps you save on your monthly utility costs.
- MORE HOT WATER - Without the limits of a tank that can only hold so much hot water at a time, tankless water heaters give you a limitless supply of hot water on demand.
- LONGER LIFESPAN - Tankless water heaters can last around twice as long as conventional water heaters (around 20 years compared to 8 or 12 years), so you won't have to worry about replacement costs for a while!
With a compact tankless water heater, you have access to on-demand hot water as you need it. The system offers access to fast hot water and only uses energy when you need hot water, not all the time like a standard hot water heater.
Signs Your Tankless Water Heater Needs Repairs
If you already have a tankless hot water heater, eventually it will need to be serviced or repaired to keep it operating properly. While these systems are less prone to wear than hot water heaters with tanks, they do still experience wear and tear over time.
Below are the most common signs that you need to schedule a tankless water heater repair service:
- Lack of hot water
- Less water flow than normal
- Water isn't getting hot it should
- No hot water
- Water heater shuts itself off
- Strange taste or color in your water
- Leaky system
- Odd noises
- You can't get a steady stream of hot water
- The water pressure is lower than usual
- Your energy bills are on the rise
- Hot water quality is poor
- Ignition failure
- Flame failure
If you notice any of the above issues occurring, you need to call for tankless water heater repair in San Jose. During our tankless water heater service, we will disassemble key parts of your heater and clean them out to ensure proper performance. After a thorough cleaning and inspection, we'll have your heater running as it's supposed to, or we'll let you know what needs to be repaired to restore it to its proper function.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Tankless water heaters should be flushed every year because of the build-up in the unit that occurs in that year from scaling. Scale buildup occurs in homes with hard water — water high in dissolved minerals such as calcium. The heat energy in the tankless water heater separates the calcium from the water, creating calcium deposits that can accumulate on the heat exchanger. Over time, if no action were taken, that buildup would make heat transfer more difficult, straining the water heater and reducing its lifespan.
If Miracle Plumbing Inc. installs a tankless water heater, any warranties provided will be void if the tankless water heater is not flushed every year by Miracle Plumbing Inc.
Don't wait to schedule your service. Call (408) 882-1505 now.
If you value hot water as much as we do, work with our San Jose tankless water heater installation team to keep your appliance running properly. At Miracle Plumbing, we have highly trained technicians that know how to keep tankless systems running in top shape. Whether you’re installing your first tankless water heater, repairing your existing one, or just need help ensuring it’s working as it should, you can count on our San Jose plumbers for help!
Some water heater are associated with other plumbing problems. Whatever the issue, get to the bottom of it with Miracle Plumbing. Contact us today!
- San Jose
- Los Gatos
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- Santa Clara
- Monte Sereno
- Los Altos
- Los Altos Hills
- Morgan Hill
- San Martin
- Menlo Park
- Redwood City
- Emerald Hills
- San Carlos
- San Mateo
- El Dorado Hills
- Citrus Heights
- Fair Oaks