Prompt Hot Water Heater Repair Service in the South Bay Area
If you're reading this page, you're probably familiar with the feeling of dread that washes over you when you can't get any hot water, or when your water heater tank starts leaking. Any type of problem with a water heater is one that should be taken seriously and resolved quickly, and that's where Miracle Plumbing Inc. comes in. Our San Jose water heater repair services are quick, affordable, and designed to help you get your nice hot showers back ASAP!
Hot water heaters aren't made to last forever. Eventually, water heater replacement is inevitable. However, it's important to recognize when your system simply needs repair, so you can avoid dealing with an emergency plumbing situation.
Look for common signs of a failing hot water heater, including:
- Leaking from the water tank or a valve
- Rusty water
- No hot water
- Hot water runs out quickly
- Water heater shuts itself off
- Strange taste or color in your water
- Cloudy-looking water
- Odd noises (rumbling, popping, etc.)
- You can't get a steady stream of hot water
- The water pressure is lower than usual
- Your energy bills are on the rise
- Ignition failure
- Pilot light failure
If you notice any of the above symptoms, it's likely your hot water heater is failing and it needs to be repaired or replaced. When you call us for water heater repair in San Jose, we can evaluate your system and make the necessary changes to get it up and running again properly.
Miracle Plumbing Inc. is a San Jose water heater inspection company that can test out your water heater, service the unit, and keep it running properly for years to come. Having your tank serviced regularly is an excellent investment that will keep your system running properly and help you avoid serious problems later on.
While it could be an added expense, paying for an annual maintenance service will offer you all the following benefits:
- Extend water heater life
- Maintain tank efficiency
- Reduce system malfunctions
Give our San Jose water heater maintenance experts a call for our testing or hot water heater service plans and we'll keep your heater in good operating order over time. With our help, your unit will last longer and perform as it was intended to, and maybe even save you some money over time.
Water Heater Maintenance Tips:
- Flush water heater every 6 months to 1 year
- Drain the tank and remove the sediment
- Check your anode rod regularly, as it's an important part of the water heater
- Anode rods typically last 1 to 2 years depending on your water quality
- If you leave town, change the water heater to its vacation-setting
For the finest water heater repairs in San Jose, contact Miracle Plumbing today!
- San Jose
- Los Gatos
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- Santa Clara
- Monte Sereno
- Los Altos
- Los Altos Hills
- Morgan Hill
- San Martin
- Menlo Park
- Redwood City
- Emerald Hills
- San Carlos
- San Mateo
- El Dorado Hills
- & Surrounding Areas